Monday, July 21, 2008

Get Ready


Both Ian and I are keeping this blog as a real time (or as close to it) record of our adventures and misadventures throughout Poland (Krakow and surround areas), Milan, Rome, and Paris. Hopefully, minimizing the misadventures to nil. Pictures and commentary shall be posted as frequently as possible, hopefully each day.
Getting prepared for the trip has engulfed most of our spare time, with Ian and myself running to stores making lists and continually revising them. Luggage and bags are repacked over and again with additions and subtractions over the past month. I keep running emergency drills over in my head for those "just in case" moments. Last night I lucid dreamt about a 50 minute connecting we have in Munich (true) and panicked so much I woke up! July 25th can not get here any sooner!

No comments: